- Literature Dissertation Topics
Literature Dissertation Topics
Literature dissertations explore and dive deep into the world of the written word. From the days of yore to the current times, writers have conjured stories that taught us lessons, recounted events that shook us to the core and delivered insights that opened our eyes to the reality of our times. dissertation writing on Literature, thus, deals with a wide range of topics across world literature and from different periods.
Finding the perfect topic for a literature dissertation can be overwhelming with all the myriad issues & avenues open for research.
This guide presents 100 literature dissertation topics spread across different literary periods, genres, regions, etc.
Looking For Dissertation Help?
Place Your Order and Get $20 Signup Bonus
List of 100 Literature Dissertation Topics
17th and 18th Century Literature Topics
- The Female Characters In Hamlet
- Milton’s Paradise Lost - A Study of The Iconic 17th-Century Redemption Poetry
- Influence Of The Bible On Milton’s Works
- The Genesis Myth In 17th Century Literature
- Love, Cosmic Forces, Religion, and Paradoxes in John Donne’s Poetry
- Exploring The Most Iconic Examples Of 17th Century World Literature
- Analyzing The History Of Tom Jones
- The Poet Of Nature – William Wordsworth
- A Look Into The History Of The Novel
- The Rise Of Reason And Intellect In 18th Century Literature
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge – The Suffering Of A Literary Stalwart
- How Paradise Lost Shaped The Future Of Novels In Literature?
- Depiction Of The Female Gender In 17th-century fiction
- Blending Humours And Melancholy: Literary Analysis Of The Works Of Laurence Sterne
19th Century World Literature Dissertation Topics
- Victims Of Love, Loss, And Circumstances In Thomas Hardy’s Works
- Studying The Works Of Robert And Elizabeth Browning
- Visionary Aspiration In The Poems Of Matthew Arnold
- 4Mary Ann Evan/George Eliot: Investigating Why Women Writers Used Male Pen Names
- Robert Louis Stevenson: From Tales Of The Seas & Adventures To The Dark Realism Of Westernization
- Oscar Wilde: An Icon Of Satire & Playwriting & An Outspoken Supporter Of Homosexuality
- Tales Of Mystery And The Macabre By Edgar Allan Poe: Understanding The Works Of One Of History’s Greatest Horror Writers
- The Simplicity And Rusticity In 19th-Century Literature
- Study Of The Psychological Writings Of Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Depictions Of Rural And Provincial Lives In The Works Of Anthony Trollope & George Eliot
- Science Fiction, Horror, Crime Fiction and The Rise Of The World’s Greatest Detective: A Look Into The Works Of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Religious Imagination vs Realism In 19th-Century Literature
- Political Impact On World literature in the 19th century
- A Look Into British Imperialism In English Literature
- Gender Representation In Gothic Novels
- Environmentalism And Sustainability In The Works Of John Ruskin
- How the Victorian family meaning changed in the wake of the Gaskell
- Emergence Of Realism In 19th-Century Literature
- Romance Reading- How The Bronte sisters redefined the Genre
- Mary Shelley: A Pioneering Female Writer Of Science Fiction Horror
- Mark Twain And The Allure Of The Outdoors
- Racism, Slavery, Abuse, and Hypocrisy: The Moralities and Motifs In Huckleberry Finn
20th-Century Literature Topics
- Modernism vs Post-Modernism In 20th-Century Literature
- Exploring The World And The Themes Of The Lord Of The Rings
- Dehumanizing Effects Of Modern Society Through The Eyes Of D.H. Lawrence
- Analyzing The Technical Elements Of The Works Of W.H.Auden
- Understanding the War- Study Of The Selected Poems Of Ivor Gurney
- Analysis Of ‘To Kill A Mocking Bird
- Understanding Virginia Woolf’s Water Imagery
- The Diary Of A Young Girl- Recounts Of Un-extinguishable Hope And Optimism
- The Bleak And Changing Times As Depicted In The Wasteland By T.S. Eliot
- The Depiction Of Space and Time in The Island of Dr. Moreau and The Time Machine
- The Confessions and Tragedy Of Sylvia's Path
- Dystopian And Utopian Descriptions OF Aldous Huxley
- Dark Humour And Political Satire In 20th-Century Literature
- Looking Into The Concept Of Being In Milan Kundera’s Work
- Sigmund Freud And Early Modernism
- Rudyard Kipling’s India
- Jewish writing and Bernard Malamud
- Critical Analysis Of The Contemporary Style Of Ernest Hemingway
- Treasure Island: A Tale Of Adventure, Heroism, And Betrayal
- The Travel Writings Of Jack Kerouac: A Look At His Liberal Outlooks
- Modernism Vs Post-Modernism From A Literary Perspective
- Comparative Study Of The Best Selling English & American Novels In The 20th Century
- Meta-fiction In The Works Of John Barth
Do You Stuck in Dissertation Writing?
Interdisciplinary & Miscellaneous Dissertation Topics
- The Modern Novel And Psychology
- Architecture In Thomas Hardy’s Work
- The 19th-Century Novel And Science
- Space-Age Interpretation- The 21st-Century Literature
- The 19th-Century Poetic Imagination And Astronomy
- The Importance Of Philosophy In Literature
- Archaeology & Literature: An Ag Old Relationship
- How does Literature Reflect The Shifting Political Climates Of Our Society?
- The Psychology Of Writing
- History, Ethnicity, And Linguistics Of Beowulf: A Study Of Old English Literature
- Comparing The Iliad And The Odyssey From A Philosophical Perspective
- Representation Of Social Issues And Thematic Concerns I n American Literature Through The Ages
- Social Stratification As A Key Underlying Theme In Harry Potter
- Usage Of Different Literary Devices In Novels Across The Ages
- The Interrelationship Between Literature And Science
- Deciphering The Popularity Of Science Fiction Novels
- How Cities, Places, And Landscapes Played Central Role In Different Pieces Of Literature
- The Significance Of Animals And Fantastic Beasts In Children’s Literature
- How Enid Blyton Mesmerised Millions Of Children?
- How does Literature help In Children's Cognitive Development?
- Roald Dahl And His Influence On Children’s Fiction
- The Hills Of Dehra Dun And Mussourie: Ruskin Bond's Simple & Pure Love Of Nature
- Post-Colonialism In English And Indian Literature
- A Study Of Contemporary Black Literature
- Rudyard Kipling’s India
- Exploring The Most Famous Travelogues In English Literature
- Exploring The Themes Of Wilderness And Nativity In American Literature
- The Mountain As A Symbol Across World Literature
- Grapes Of Wrath Portrayals Of The Struggles OF The Great Depression
- Portrayal Of The Unconquerable Spirit In The Old Man And The Sea By Ernest Hemingway.
- The Tragic Realism Of Eugene O’Neill’s Plays
- Humanisation Of God By James Weldon Johnson. Explain
- Charles Dickens’s picturization Of Victorian England
- Themes In Oliver Twist
- How British Literature Has Influenced Different Cultures And Literature
- Gender Issues In British Literature
- Anti-Hero Vs Villain In King Lear
- Exploring The Different Themes In William Shakespeare’s Plays
- Comparative Study Of Two Foremost Pieces Of Literature From Two Different Time Periods
- Dissecting The Outlook Of An Utopian Civilization Of Different Authors
- Good Vs. Evil: One Of The Simplest And Most Recurring Themes In Literature
And, those were 100 literature dissertation topics on themes, concepts, thoughts., ideas, and perspectives in works over the ages.
Pay to Get Finished Your Dissertation Fast
Showcase Your Talents With Exceptional Dissertations From Myassignmenthelp.co.uk
Myassignmenthelp.co.uk is a leader in the UK dissertation writing industry. The top 2% of the British dissertation help industry work with the intent to craft quality dissertation proposals, theses, and dissertations for students of all academic levels. Detailed and critically researched dissertations are designed as per requirements and delivered as decided.
We possess subject matter experts who possess Masters & doctorate in their respective disciplines. With their stellar skills & substantial experience, they are simply the very best in the business.
Our passionate experts will aid you in crafting top-notch research papers on a variety of subjects such as:
- Fashion & Culture
- Performing & Fine Arts
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Statistics and much, much more
So, ease your worries and work with the assignment help experts of myassignmenthelp.co.uk to deliver decisive dissertations today! Else take dissertations writers services at myassignmenthelp.co.uk at a reasonable price.
FAQs On Literature Dissertation Topics
Q. What is a literature dissertation?
Ans: A literature dissertation is an academic document that examines a specific topic in literary studies, usually as a requirement for a graduate degree program.
Q. How do I choose a literature dissertation topic?
Ans: You can choose a literature dissertation topic by considering your interests, previous academic work, and gaps in the existing literature. You should also consult with your advisor or other faculty members for guidance.
Q. What are some common literature dissertation topics?
Ans: Common literature dissertation topics include analyzing a specific author, work, or genre, exploring a literary movement or period, examining the representation of a specific theme or motif across multiple works, and studying the reception of a particular work or author.
Q. What are some current literature dissertation topics?
Ans: Current literature dissertation topics might include exploring the intersection of literature and technology, analyzing the role of literature in social justice movements, or examining the representation of marginalized identities in contemporary literature.
Q. What research methods can I use for my literature dissertation?
Ans: Research methods for a literature dissertation can include close reading, textual analysis, historical and cultural contextualization, and literary theory.
Q. How long should my literature dissertation be?
Ans: The length of a literature dissertation can vary depending on the specific requirements of your program, but it is typically between 80-100 pages.
Q. How long does it take to write a literature dissertation?
Ans: The amount of time it takes to write a literature dissertation varies depending on factors such as the topic, research methods, and individual writing speed, but it can take anywhere from several months to a year or more.